Coach’s Code of Conduct
- Coaches will be required to attend mandatory meetings prior to the season start, during the season, and after the season as deemed necessary by the Board of Directors.
- Coaches will be required to arrive early to set up and break down the gyms and facilities we use.
- Coaches will be required to referee the games that are assigned to them. Failure to referee these games may result in actions against the coaches team.
- Coaches will endeavor to set a good example of personal conduct at all times, and will promote both TEAM and INDIVIDUAL development.
- Obscene or abusive language, unsportsmanlike displays, intoxication, or substance abuse shall not be tolerated and will be referred to the BIHL Board for action.
- No practices are allowed except 15 minutes before game time
Coach's Check List
Suggested items to bring to each game:
- Score sheets and pencils
- Stopwatch or other timer (e.g. smartphone) in case clock does not work
- Sample lineups to help ensure equal playing time
- Towels (to dry wet floors when snowing)
- Band aids